I am still going to solely focus on the small details within our lives, but instead I will juxtapose it with people, for at least some of my pages. I have decided to mostly work with Photoshop to create images for my book, I'm kinda just running with the idea in my head and letting it develop without a set plan. What i am planning on is creating two books. One will be small and tiny, and possibly might fit into the other lager print book. The binding I have not picked yet, and that will probably be the last thing, because I want to see and feel all of my pages before I choose a cover that will sum them up. I will probably incorporate two repetative kalydoscope-type images juxtaposing my photo and people. Also will include the galexy because, well, I'm obssessed with the infinity of space, along with quotes that boggle my mind.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
ArtistBook
I am still going to solely focus on the small details within our lives, but instead I will juxtapose it with people, for at least some of my pages. I have decided to mostly work with Photoshop to create images for my book, I'm kinda just running with the idea in my head and letting it develop without a set plan. What i am planning on is creating two books. One will be small and tiny, and possibly might fit into the other lager print book. The binding I have not picked yet, and that will probably be the last thing, because I want to see and feel all of my pages before I choose a cover that will sum them up. I will probably incorporate two repetative kalydoscope-type images juxtaposing my photo and people. Also will include the galexy because, well, I'm obssessed with the infinity of space, along with quotes that boggle my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment