Thursday, April 23, 2009

Journal





This week I struggled with getting pictures which expressed my source as I envisioned. After exploring Boston a few times, I realized that it doesn't offer what I am interested in expressing. I went to the marathon, and because of the madness of it, I wasn't able to get fantastic shots.  I have thought about my source and have decided that the final point I want to make is that we as humans do not matter in the bigger picture, although we try. I really want my final project to end with huge environments and spaces. Though I do not have the resources to get into an airplane or helicopter in order to take these photos, I will be introducing a few that my mother has taken in Siberia. I did get some pictures of more minute things and photoshopped them. Tomorrow I will be starting to form my slide show, and this weekend I am planning on doing time lapse shots of the sky and a few other landscape shots that are only accessible by car. I am hoping that they will be more successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment