Thursday, April 30, 2009
Journal Update
This week I attempted to get a star trail photo, that unfortunetly did not turn out clear enough for me to want to use it in my final project. I am still working on figuring out a solution to this problem. I have started my final cut slideshow two days ago and after a few frustrating hours I am finally comfortable with final cut. It still is a bit overwhelming to figure out the way that everything works but I feel like I am getting a handle on it. I am also pretty much done setting up my digital portfolio, and do not feel as stressed as I feel I should be about this final class, (but I am not complaining hah). I will not be posting the photos that will be in the final presentation, and instead will post my final movie on my blog later or at least provide the link to blip.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment