Firstly I am going to start this by answering the main questions in three different ways. ( I am a bit confused on how exactly this is supposed to be typed out and whether or not we should write three proposals in one, but that would be about ten pages worth and not just one page, so yeah. We shall seee....)
PART #1
I would use digital photography as my media. To present my photos, I would rent a projector and project the photos onto a white wall. The photos would in turn become as huge as possible, which would greatly help provide meaning for my source. They would be shown in order from smallest possible to largest within an ellotted time, showing the progression of parts creating something bigger. The biggest problem I face is making sure the pictures are not blurry or pixilated.
PART #2
I would use digital photography as my main media. To present my photos, I would make a book that would be very small, to show how small things can be. The book would come with a Lego cover. The biggest challenge i would have is figuring out a way to bind the book.
PART #3
I would use video and sound as my media. To present my video/sounds i would use a projector and project my video as large as possible onto a white wall or projector screen. In my video i would use objects that are made up of many different parts and pieces. A possible challege i face is making the video cover all of the nessesary locations, because some of them will be hard to get to (Such as mountain tops).

No comments:
Post a Comment